Elecampane Flower/Root Extract is extracted from pure natural elecampane flower or root according to your requirements. Elecampane is a perennial garden flower traditionally used to kill intestinal parasites and treat bronchial congestion. Traditional Chinese and Indian Ayurvedic medicine recommends elecampane for treatment of bronchitis and asthma. Recent studies support the ancient tradition of using elecampane to treat respiratory infections. Elecampane contains inulin, which helps promote good intestinal bacteria. Studies have also shown two other active ingredients in elecampane , to be useful in expelling parasites, including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm, and threadworm, from the intestine; this research supports the traditional use of elecampane for healthy digestion and parasitic infection. Elecampane may also be helpful to patients with cardiovascular disease.
1. Stomachic, relieve flatulence, relieve pain, and helpful for embryo steady;
2. Relieve Vomiting and diarrhea ;
3. An antiseptic expectorant that relieves congestion in colds and bronchitis;
4. Treatment for indigestion and respiratory ailments. It still be used to relieve bronchitis, asthma, emphysema and whooping coughs;
5. Elecampane is an exceptionally rich source of inulin, a polysaccharide, that is sometimes used as a sugar substitute for diabetics.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field;
2. It is widely applied in health care products field;
3. It is widely applied in food field.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
世界杯压球官方网站 is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.
Please feel free to contact us for your any concerns.