Evening primrose is a plant native to North and South America. It also grows throughout Europe and parts of Asia. It has yellow flowers that bloom in the evening. Its healing benefits may be due to its gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) content. GLA is an omega-6 fatty acid found in plant oils. Evening primrose oil is obtained from the seeds of the evening primrose.
1. Anti-inflammatory: Gamma-Linolenic acid can anti-inflammatory.
2. Treating acne and eczema: GLA reduces skin inflammation and skin cells that cause lesions. It also helps eases eczema and psoriasis.
3. Helping menopause for women: GLA and B vitamins can help women deal with the stress of menopausal symptoms.
4. Preventing Hair Loss: GLA also contains Vitamin E, which can reduce oxidative stress and prevent hair loss.
5. Beneficial for the skin: It promotes a healthy, clear, rejuvenated complexion with enhanced radiance and addresses roughness, wrinkles, redness and dryness.
1. In personal care industry, it is used to product shampoo, hair mask, etc to preventing hair breakage and slowing hair loss.
2. In pharmaceutical field, the oil from the seeds of evening primrose is used to make medicine, such as capsules.
3. In cosmetics, it is used as an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, cleansing ingredient, nourishing and astringent ingredient.
世界杯压球官方网站 is a professional plant oil manufacturer, if you have any specific requirements, please contact us. email@example.com.